EXPERIENCE: 5+ years
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Seeking an experienced graphic designer to work on a diverse range of creative projects in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. A primary focus will be on magazine design and layout. Experience in magazine design is ideal.
Candidate must be an action-oriented individual who learns quickly, works independently as well as in a team environment. Can also create solutions to diverse design problems. Someone comfortable with multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities, and meeting project deadlines.
Candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Design and layout on a multitude of print projects from concept through completion.
- Managing deadlines and deliverables in a timely, professional manner.
- Project coordination with clients and vendors
- Assist on photo shoots
Candidate will be expected to work closely with account executives and other team members. Organizational skills, streamlined production methods and good work ethic are a must.
- BFA or BA in Graphic Design or related field
- Expert in Adobe CC Software Suite
- Experience with magazine layout and production
- Experience designing and developing for print from concept through completion
- Experience designing for web
- Experience with, or exposure to, HTML and CSS.
- Exposure to open source based CMS (e.g. WordPress).
- Knowledge of marketing email design and development, standards and best practices
- Ability to develop creative strategies for achieving client objectives.
This is a salaried position with benefits (Health, Vacation, Bonuses) and is available to be filled immediately.
To be considered for the position please provide a link(s) to examples of your work and your resume. If you have recommendations from past employers, please include in your submission. Send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.